- Telephone: 01344 776225
- Email: email@example.com
Whether you are a seasoned exporter or have just received your first order from a far-flung country, you need to have the right systems in place to ensure you are making the most of all the tax breaks you’re entitled to.
We’ve helped countless companies to take advantage of all the opportunities that globalisation offers, from advising on how to set up an international holding company to creating agreements to ensure you get paid.
When trading across borders, local knowledge of country-specific rules and regulations is vital, which is why our international credentials are so important. As well as being members of The Association of International Accountants, we are full members of the respected Association de Brecourt, a pan European network of business accountants. . All of which means we can offer you local expertise in all the major tax centres in Western Europe and several Eastern Bloc countries.
Need to know more about…
- International tax and business planning including double taxation treaty relief?
- International Trusts, Foundations, Mutual funds and Charitable Trusts?
- International jurisdiction company formations (IBC)? International Holding Companies?
- Public and Private Companies for trading, investment and property ownerships?
- UK Branch domiciliation?
- Apostil, Notarisation and UK certification services?
- Company Secretarial services, Registered Office and other domiciliary services?
- Process Office services?
- Bookkeeping and administrative services for non-UK residents?
- Technical / back office / white label support services for international accountants, lawyers, trust companies and other professional institutions?
call us in confidence on 01344 776 225.
For more information contact:
Tel: +44 (0)207 355 2030 or Fax: +44 (0)207 499 7484