Xero and Online Accounting
Benefits of cloud accounting:
- Being ready for HMRC’s Making Tax Digital
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real-time
- Access to your records from anywhere with internet access
- Real-time information
- Creating invoices online and emailing them directly to your customers
- Bank feeds – bank transactions are automatically entered, allowing easy bank reconciliation
As Xero partners, PKB Accountants can provide expert advice and support on using this software solution for your business. Xero online accounting is a cloud-based bookkeeping and accounting software. Financial data and documents are stored in the cloud, where they can be viewed by your accountant, rather than transferring large data files.
Benefits of Xero online accounting
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real-time.
- Access from anywhere with internet access.
- Real time information.
- Create invoices online and email directly to your customers.
- Bank feeds – bank transactions are automatically entered, allowing easy bank reconciliation.
- No more paper – take an image of a receipt and throw it away
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors.
- Automatic updates mean you can spend more time doing what you love
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues.
- The hosting and service delivery infrastructure ensures the highest level of security, supported by a world-class network, data and physical security environment.
If you’re looking for an accountancy firm in Berkshire or would like more information about Xero or any other online accounting software, please feel free to contact PKB Accountants and we will be more than happy to help.
“We support a range of online accounting software packages and can assist you in identifying the most suitable one for your business. Making Tax Digital is just around the corner so don’t leave it until the last minute.”
To read news and blogs from Paul Saunders, click here >>