The government has published revised documents which set out guidance for apprentices, employers, training providers and assessment organisations in response to the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19).
They outline the changes that the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) is making to the apprenticeship programme during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
If you have or are thinking about taking on apprentices, please head to gov.uk where you will be able to find further information including:
- The return of apprentices from September
- How the government is planning to restart routine funding audits from September 2020
- New incentive payments for hiring new apprentices
- Returning to the workplace and educational settings
- Breaks in learning and disruption to assessment
- Disruption to employment
If you need assistance with new or existing apprentices, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with PKB and we’ll be happy to advise.
To read news and blogs from Rebecca Austin, click here >>