We will strive to complete your accounts, VAT, payroll and Tax Returns in a timely manner. Please bear in mind, that if you provide us with manual records, this may prove difficult in the event of a lock down situation. Please scan and email documents where possible and if you are in a position to provide your records now, then please do so.
If you and your people are working remotely and/or struggling to keep your records straight, then please let us know.
Health and wellbeing are the most important things right now. Thankfully all staff at PKB are currently healthy and working their usual patterns. If the need arises, then we have a fully thought-through plan to roll out homeworking, during periods of self-isolation.
We will continue to follow government advice and will provide updates from time to time to ensure that our clients are kept fully informed.
If you need anything, please let us know. In the meantime, here is a quick action plan to assist you:
- Keep your eye on Government advice: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
- Keep your eye on Government support available for businesses: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/covid-19-support-for-businesses
- Your main purpose is to protect the health of yourself, employees and customers and then reduce the risk of the financial impact to your business. So you need to take action now.
- Hold a meeting with key team members and work through the agenda in Appendix 1.
- Summarise the actions and allocate responsibility to make them happen.
- Visit www.pkb.co.uk/news for the latest updates.
- Talk to us – call us on 01344 776225.
We are confident that the systems and processes in place with PKB Accountants mean that we can continue to support you and your business. We wish all our clients health and good fortune in the weeks and months ahead.
To read news and blogs from Rebecca Austin, click here >>